What's new

Greetings from Flanders, Belgium, Europe

Good morning to all in the US and elsewhere. I'm happy to have come across this website as I'm sure reading it will provide me with the necessary guidance in practising my new hobby. I am a brand new convert and have sinned thusfar by using regular Gill**** products. I have decided to go the cut throat way and have purchased a Halfmann Solingen 6/8 razor (new, old stock) and a Bing Solingen 7/8 (new, old stock). A Edwin Jagger superbadger brush and Proraso provide lubrication. The cutting edge is attended to by a Dovo strop. I'm looking forward to sharing my experience and wish you all a nice and clean shaven day!:biggrin:

Stauff, is that Claus Schenk, Graf von Stauffenberg? Quite funny, as I am currently reading Antony Beevor's 'Berlin' for the fifth time. But then again, you were already dead by then...:biggrin:

Tell me, are you linked to the Antwerp Razor & Shaving Shop?

Groetjes!

That is Stauffenberg indeed. Old-time pictures seem popular as avatars on B&B...
Beevors 'Berlin' is a classic. I also enjoy WWII authors like Hastings ('Armageddon', 'Overlord') and Friedrichs ('De Brand', huiveringwekkend...)

And No, I'm not connected to that shop (Koordenwinkel), I'm just a very good customer... :redface:

That is Stauffenberg indeed. Old-time pictures seem popular as avatars on B&B...
Beevors 'Berlin' is a classic. I also enjoy WWII authors like Hastings ('Armageddon', 'Overlord') and Friedrichs ('De Brand', huiveringwekkend...)

And No, I'm not connected to that shop (Koordenwinkel), I'm just a very good customer... :redface:

Armageddon, Overlord, Stalingrad, I've read those, 'De Brand' I haven't. Must check that one out.

As to old-time pictures...I stick to bomma's...:biggrin:

Top Bottom