What's new

Greetings From CuttingEdge60

IMG_1986.JPG

Here's the Collection so Far. I just received the Black Rockwell today made in the USA. 6.5 ounces. Nicest one I own I have to admit. I also own a Gillette heritage and for travel. Send those later. I'm just figuring this forum on how to do stuff.

The white handle is the Edwin Jagger. I will be giving you a full report soon. I had a lengthy report but I lost it again. I wish I could save when writing on this thing. Second time it's happened to me.

Now the Brushes. 3 Right are Badgers, 2 Left are Pigs
IMG_1980.JPG
The unlabeled white is a Silvertip from Razor Rock. The knot and quality of the RR feels almost as nice as the Chubby 2 for a Quarter of the Price. It's like a diamond in the rough. Handle could use some more heft though for me.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
View attachment 1463478
Here's the Collection so Far. I just received the Black Rockwell today made in the USA. 6.5 ounces. Nicest one I own I have to admit. I also own a Gillette heritage and for travel. Send those later. I'm just figuring this forum on how to do stuff.

The white handle is the Edwin Jagger. I will be giving you a full report soon. I had a lengthy report but I lost it again. I wish I could save when writing on this thing. Second time it's happened to me.

Those are very nice razors, I particularly like your polished Merkur Futur razor. I have the MATT version...

proxy.php

View attachment 1463484
Beutiful Box. Aint seen nothing like it

That is a very nice box! You see, as it turns out, if you pay enough money for a razor, it will come in a nice box, got to love that leather! This was the box my TT came in...

proxy.php

Now the Brushes. 3 Right are Badgers, 2 Left are PigsView attachment 1463486 The unlabeled white is a Silvertip from Razor Rock. The knot and quality of the RR feels almost as nice as the Chubby 2 for a Quarter of the Price. It's like a diamond in the rough. Handle could use some more heft though for me.

When the badger's meet the pigs, hair goes flying, right into the handles :letterk1: HEHE

You have some nice brushes! I don't really have a lineup shot of mine, so I will just share a couple pictures.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Those are very nice razors, I particularly like your polished Merkur Futur razor. I have the MATT version...

proxy.php

That is a very nice box! You see, as it turns out, if you pay enough money for a razor, it will come in a nice box, got to love that leather! This was the box my TT came in...

proxy.php

When the badger's meet the pigs, hair goes flying, right into the handles :letterk1: HEHE

You have some nice brushes! I don't really have a lineup shot of mine, so I will just share a couple pictures.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Those are some Nice Brushes and WOW that Box! That is the most beautiful Razor Box I seen yet. I never even heard of that Brand. Timeless? it says made in USA also? Nice. And the Brush brands say Maseto Shaving. I may have come across the Name somewhere because it sounds familiar. Handles are Beautiful. Sapphire and turqoise? Where do you find these?
After seeing this stuff I feel like I'm shopping at Walmart🤣.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Those are some Nice Brushes and WOW that Box! That is the most beautiful Razor Box I seen yet. I never even heard of that Brand. Timeless? it says made in USA also? Nice. And the Brush brands say Maseto Shaving. I may have come across the Name somewhere because it sounds familiar. Handles are Beautiful. Sapphire and turqoise? Where do you find these?
After seeing this stuff I feel like I'm shopping at Walmart🤣.

Well, I will have you know, below the name tag on my shirt, is my B&B title, know what it says? "Enabler" Yes, I got another one that says contributor, but that is neither here nor there. Back to the matter at hand. First and foremost, the stuff I have, you wish you could buy in Walmart, but you will never find these items there. Moving on to slot number......................................

(1) CuttingEdge60 says he loves that razor box, shall we reveal whats inside it? Survey says!

proxy.php

The suspense is killing you, I hope it will last! Are you absolutely sure you wanna see whats beneath the Timeless cloth? Are you sure? OK then, just warning you, brace yourself, its gonna be love at first, right smack dab at your heart. 💜

proxy.php

Are you ready to see it out of the box now? I think you are, just breath, it will be alright.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Wait, where's he going? He's running across the stage, he's now leaping off the stage, he's running past the mosh pit, hopping over there chairs in the stands, and right out the door. If that isn't a sign of somebody on a mission to buy a Timeless Titanium Ti95 razor, I don't know what is! OK, moving onto slot number......................................

(2) That is a Maseto Avatar 30mm knot 56mm loft, Silver Tipped Badger brush! These brushes are freaking amazing, but they are lather hogs. Lots of backbone, good scrub, but soft hair tips, it is the embodiment of brush luxury. These brushes can only be bought from a seller on Ebay.

proxy.php

And now, moving onto slot number................................

(3) Whats that sound, everybody turns around, its AP....Shave....CO..... APShaveCO G5C Japanese premium custom synthetic knot, in a Blue Lagoon handle! While this brush may not be the embodiment of luxury, it does have the softest hair tips in the land. Its backbones is 50% less then the silver tipped badger brush, and wow is it springy as heck! But its fun to use for sure.

Conclusion: You will be shopping of course, just not at Walmart. I think you will be getting a Timeless razor, and I think you will probably enjoy some of these brushes. So, just to to the Google, run a search for this stuff, you'll find your way there. And thank you for letting me be your enabler this evening. Have a great shave, and have a great day! 😁

Well, I will have you know, below the name tag on my shirt, is my B&B title, know what it says? "Enabler" Yes, I got another one that says contributor, but that is neither here nor there. Back to the matter at hand. First and foremost, the stuff I have, you wish you could buy in Walmart, but you will never find these items there. Moving on to slot number......................................

(1) CuttingEdge60 says he loves that razor box, shall we reveal whats inside it? Survey says!

proxy.php

The suspense is killing you, I hope it will last! Are you absolutely sure you wanna see whats beneath the Timeless cloth? Are you sure? OK then, just warning you, brace yourself, its gonna be love at first, right smack dab at your heart. 💜

proxy.php

Are you ready to see it out of the box now? I think you are, just breath, it will be alright.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Wait, where's he going? He's running across the stage, he's now leaping off the stage, he's running past the mosh pit, hopping over there chairs in the stands, and right out the door. If that isn't a sign of somebody on a mission to buy a Timeless Titanium Ti95 razor, I don't know what is! OK, moving onto slot number......................................

(2) That is a Maseto Avatar 30mm knot 56mm loft, Silver Tipped Badger brush! These brushes are freaking amazing, but they are lather hogs. Lots of backbone, good scrub, but soft hair tips, it is the embodiment of brush luxury. These brushes can only be bought from a seller on Ebay.

proxy.php

And now, moving onto slot number................................

(3) Whats that sound, everybody turns around, its AP....Shave....CO..... APShaveCO G5C Japanese premium custom synthetic knot, in a Blue Lagoon handle! While this brush may not be the embodiment of luxury, it does have the softest hair tips in the land. Its backbones is 50% less then the silver tipped badger brush, and wow is it springy as heck! But its fun to use for sure.

Conclusion: You will be shopping of course, just not at Walmart. I think you will be getting a Timeless razor, and I think you will probably enjoy some of these brushes. So, just to to the Google, run a search for this stuff, you'll find your way there. And thank you for letting me be your enabler this evening. Have a great shave, and have a great day! 😁
I am Freaking in awe. NICE, NICE, NICE, ✨✨✨🎉🎉🎉. That Stand is also. AMAZING. Thank you for the share. I thought the Rex is a pretty penny. But that Timeless is spectacular looking. 😍

Top Bottom