What's new

Green irish tweed inspired..recommendations

Looking for green irish tweed inspired shaving soaps & aftershaves.. let me know which ones you recommend and why

Thx

I've got Razorock Irish countryside soap and AS in their tallow/ lanolin soap base. Its a mild scent and I like it. I really do not know how the original creed version smells like!

I've got Razorock Irish countryside soap and AS in their tallow/ lanolin soap base. Its a mild scent and I like it. I really do not know how the original creed version smells like!

I also have a shave soap called "The quiet man" from an artisan "what the face" and is a compelling buy too.

Murphy & mcneil probably has a light scent(as with most of their soaps) with the best performance. 1912 shamrock tweed if you like a good vegan formula. Mystic water irish traveler is another one it's cheap and I never tried it.

I've used Mystic Irish Traveller followed up with Wet Shaving Products Gaelic Tweed.

Like all Mystic Water scents, Irish Traveler is an olfactory treat, WSP's Gaelic Tweed is not too shabby either, but given a choice between the two scents, I would go with Mystic.

I hope to try Stirling's Sharp Dressed Man.

Wet The Face has "quiet man" which comes in a matching soap and aftershave if you want to buy both, otherwise some people like to mix and match, and honestly that's one of the best things about this hobby.

My ranking :
Stirling
WSP
Mystic Water
M&M

Stirlings AFS is really stout and hits the mark. I use the Stirling line when I choose Creed GIT for the day.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Why not go for the real thing??

creed green irish tweed shavemac kai october 21 2018.jpg

Mystic water soap Stirling splash (mystic doesn’t make splashes) but the soap is way better then Stirling (not a knock on Stirling)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murphy & mcneil probably has a light scent(as with most of their soaps) with the best performance. 1912 shamrock tweed if you like a good vegan formula. Mystic water irish traveler is another one it's cheap and I never tried it.
I have been using a Wickham Soap Co. 1912 soap this week and I have been very pleased with it's performance. No soap or cream has left my skin feeling as good as this soap after the shave is complete. I haven't tried the 1912 Shamrock Tweed to recommend but I am sure the performance is there.

Top Bottom