What's new

Green Coffee Beans - Thanksgiving Edition

It is time for the Thanksgiving Holiday Green-Bean-Give-A-Way. I will send the winner of this offering 1 pound each of 5 different varieties of green coffee beans from my horde. Between now and 6 PM EST on Wednesday November 21st, every person that indicates that they are interested by replying to this thread will be entered. Your position in the thread will determine your number. For example, the 6th person to say "I'm in" will be assigned #6. I will use www.random.org to select the lucky winner. I will pay for shipping so this costs you nothing. If you have never roasted your own, you are missing out.

Just a bit more good B & B Mojo for the well groomed.

-Scott

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
As a former winner of this great prize, I can honestly say it was one of the best packages I ever received in the mail, along side the mail order bride sampler Nick sent me. :thumbup1:

I'm not in, but congrats in advance to the lucky winner.

I'm still roasting the 10 lbs I won in a previous giveaway. It's great fun showing friends the beans that I won in a shaving forum contest and watching their reactions: "You won green coffee beans from a forum where you talk about shaving?!?" :blink:

No entry for me.

Good luck you guys!

Thanks Scott and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I'm in!

I'm also interested in this bride sampler, is it one from each continent or can we pick and choose?

I don't drink coffee, so I'm not going to take someone's spot, but Scott, thanks for doing this, very generous about you. Very classy. :thumbup:

Top Bottom