What's new

Green Cella Scent

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
It's a citrus-forward, complex scent with many similarities to Terre d'Hermes, with notes of pink pepper and a touch of geranium in the mix, along with cedar. I don't find it as earthy as TdH, but they share a good amount of DNA.

This is the correct description. And to fully endorse it I add that I like to follow up my Cella Extra Extra Bio shave with Terre d'Hermes cologne. :thumbup:

It's a citrus-forward, complex scent with many similarities to Terre d'Hermes, with notes of pink pepper and a touch of geranium in the mix, along with cedar. I don't find it as earthy as TdH, but they share a good amount of DNA.

Wonderful description! :clap: :clap:

I have just used it for the first time tonight. Definitely similar to Terre D’Hermes, which is great

Lather was very good, dense and creamy. Post shave was perfect and my skin did not react to it as it does with the Red version. It’s a winner!

Quick question: how do you gents load it? I put a pea sized dollop on each side of my face but it was so dense it was difficult to lather in the beginning

Ummm, it smells like a straight up clone of Hermès eau de l’orange vert.

Very nice. Light. Citrusy. like an Italian colonia.

It’s not really anything like terre d’hermes aside from the one citrusy note. Tdh is a cedar bomb with orange top notes. Cella green has no wood, except maybe some bamboo, and more of an orange blossom scent.
Just my opinion.

It’s not really anything like terre d’hermes aside from the one citrusy note. Tdh is a cedar bomb with orange top notes. Cella green has no wood, except maybe some bamboo, and more of an orange blossom scent.
Just my opinion.
I hear you, but to me TdH and L'orange Vert are cousins. The pepper note is there for sure.

Just my opinion.

I compared my TdH and Cella yesterday for quite a while and to my nose they smell the same, with Cella having lower intensity

I happened to have a sample of TdH cologne laying around here, from some years ago. Just sprayed some to get the scent profile. Yeah, i initially got orange top note but now all i get is a bunch of cedarwood.
Not bad.
But if you say Cell green is more orange blossom and without cedar, that sounds good to me!
I originally passed on getting Cella green since i thought it would have a weird smell, but now after reading this thread I want to try it...

Top Bottom