What's new

GreekGuy's 3000th Post PIF

I'm definitely in! I've been trying to find some of this for a couple weeks now, so this is great timing.

Congrats on 3000!

Holy cow. 3K posts. I'm in awe. But then ... I imagine that I'll catch up - in a few short decades.

Not only have I never tried Dr. Dittmar before, but I never even heard of it until I saw the referenced thread on it.

This is a very generous offer and I'd love to try the soap myself.

Don't count me in. I have plenty of soaps and the looks my wife and son are throwing my way suggest there might be an intervention. Just wanted to say that this is an exceedingly generous gesture and not at all out of character for you.

Congrats on the milestone Nick! I have enjoyed reading your posts, the ones that come to mind are the detailed Slim and Fatboy threads and the one where you earned your custom title :lol:

I would very much like to be considered.

Thank you.

Congrats on 3K! You are truly a shining example of what a B&B member should strive to be! Count me in on the soap, I'd love to try it.

Congrats on 3,000+ posts Nick. I've enjoyed dealing with you in the past and would love to be included for your PIF and subsequent Dr Dittmar review!

Top Bottom