What's new

Great shave today

I had a great shave. Cleaned up the corners of my mouth without injury and made a good ATG pass on the upper lip (I love the feeling when his works!).

I’m using the soap 1955 from Rex Supply Co. It’s a keeper — good post shave feel and a pleasant sent (not too strong and not irritating to the skin).

I used a Gold Dollar 208 SR that I honed on a coticule using a Nagura stone progression for the slurry finishing on an oiled Black Arkansas then stropping 70 laps on leather.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
I had a great shave. Cleaned up the corners of my mouth without injury and made a good ATG pass on the upper lip (I love the feeling when his works!).

I’m using the soap 1955 from Rex Supply Co. It’s a keeper — good post shave feel and a pleasant sent (not too strong and not irritating to the skin).

I used a Gold Dollar 208 SR that I honed on a coticule using a Nagura stone progression for the slurry finishing on an oiled Black Arkansas then stropping 70 laps on leather.
So what... you expecting a participation trophy, or what???

Seriously, congratulations! And the cool thing is you did it with a razor that only costs a few bucks. The world is your barber chair!

Top Bottom