What's new

Great Shave This Morning

Hi again. I had my very first no nick, no irritation shave this morning. I was using my Parker 26c and a new Voskhod blade. WOW. Nice combo for me. This was the first shave with this combo so I'll give it a few more before I make up my mind that this could be the blade for this razor. I did 2.5 passes (always have to do some touch ups on my neck) with great results. The Voskhod blade is super smooth and plenty sharp. I hope to see continued good luck.

I received the Weber with bulldog handle razor I ordered last week. Haven't tried it yet, but I hope to give it a whirl later this week after a few more shaves with the 26c and Voskhod.

Anyway...just excited to finally get a great shave (this is my 4th week in). Gillette Silver Blues were really good too, but I believe the Voskhod may have it beat....we'll see.

Good to hear you had a great shave.

the Weber is going to have a little more "bite" than the Parker so keep this in mind but DON'T be afraid of it.

Good to hear you had a great shave.

the Weber is going to have a little more "bite" than the Parker so keep this in mind but DON'T be afraid of it.

I'll keep that in mind about the Weber. Thanks for the heads up.

Hi again. I had my very first no nick, no irritation shave this morning. I was using my Parker 26c and a new Voskhod blade. WOW. Nice combo for me. This was the first shave with this combo so I'll give it a few more before I make up my mind that this could be the blade for this razor. I did 2.5 passes (always have to do some touch ups on my neck) with great results. The Voskhod blade is super smooth and plenty sharp. I hope to see continued good luck.

I received the Weber with bulldog handle razor I ordered last week. Haven't tried it yet, but I hope to give it a whirl later this week after a few more shaves with the 26c and Voskhod.

Anyway...just excited to finally get a great shave (this is my 4th week in). Gillette Silver Blues were really good too, but I believe the Voskhod may have it beat....we'll see.
Love these success stories
proxy.php

Top Bottom