What's new

Great Service From Mercur!!!!!!!!!

I purchased a like new Mercur future razor, stand, brush and bowl. After
listening to my wife listing the possible skin diseases I might inherit from the
previous owner, I decided to autoclave it at 135 degrees for 3mins . My brush came out sterile (and bald). I spoke with Charles at QED he recommended I e-mail the Mercur/Dovo rep named Anne. I sent her an e-mail explaining what I did . She told me that the brush was not under warranty for that, however because I was honest with her she sent me a brand new brush. Hats Off To Her.

Welcome to B&B Eric,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! :thumbup: You're going to like that set. Scotto recently has chosen the futur as his go to razor.

This is a prime example of how the satisfaction of a vendor's customer base should always be paramount. We have been blessed to have so many wonderful vendors that are willing to place their customer's needs first. In this age of immense variety, a vendor can quickly become forgotten when they loose site of that simple fact.

Glad to have you on board. I look forward to seeing you around B&B. There's a wealth of info here. Don't hesitate to ask if something isn't clear. Keep us posted on your progress.

Top Bottom