What's new

Great service from Bullgoose!

Another satisfied customer ordered on Friday got the package today! Fast shipping excellent Customer Service and best of all free samples. Bullgoose you are da Man!!

Have to third this: Ordered on Thursday, received today. He threw in very nice sized samples of Speick, and Proraso as well. :biggrin::smile:

I had been wanting to try out Speick, so that was awesome!! One can never have enough Proraso!

My package arrived nicely packed, and everything I ordered was exactly as I expected.

I did some shopping around, and found that what is best about Phil, is that his prices are very reasonable, but better yet his cost to ship is far less than other places. :thumbup1:

Phil at BullGoose is the best! He lets you know what is happening and ships immediately.

A real pleasure to deal with.

Rob

Just ordered a new DE razor, Taylor of Bond St. Avocado Shave Cream, Tabac Shave Soap, and a razor blade sample pack. It all arrived in perfect condition! I really enjoyed emailing with Phil the owner, and he helped me with my product choices. Great prices and great service. Try it.

Phil is a top notch vendor: great (and constantly growing) product selection, very reasonable rates to ship, and super fast shipping (two days!!).

Plus he throws in a few samples of products to try out too. :thumbup1::thumbup1:

I have always thought Phil should get more fan-fair on this board, as West Coast Shaving seems to get an unfair amount of attention.....that's not to say West Coast is not a great vendor (I have not personally used them) but we have several other great vendors as well. :tongue_sm

I just got an order from Bullgoose in yesterday. Phil's service was great. I got a Merkur Progess and a 34C. He threw in some Astra blades and a sample of Taylor cream and some bay rum aftershave.

Last edited:
I bought a really nice Aristocrat from Phil and his service was top notch. An absolute pleasure doing business with him.

Pete

Same here! I bot a slant 39C and three creams from Bullgoose several weeks ago and intended to post about the great service. Well, here it is! I'll be back!

I recently ordered some blades and soap from Phil at bullgooseshaving.net. I placed my order late in the afternoon, immediately received a personal email from Phil, and two days later the package had arrived.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that the package not only had the products that I had ordered, but Phil had also included some very nice samples for me to try (a soap, a cream, and an aftershave as well).

Great service, Phil, thanks very much.

Top Bottom