What's new

Great Rolex Repairs

I posted a while ago asking about suggestions for a good place to get my Rolex Submariner cleaned up and repaired. I took a look at the recommendations that I got and decided to send it off to Bob Ridley at Watchmakers International. I have to say that he did a fantastic job for me. We talked on the phone a couple of times and he gave me thorough explanations of all my options. Once we decided what to do, he kept me up to date about the progress of his repairs and tests. The work took a little longer than expected, so he sent it back to me by overnight mail. Somebody called me before they shipped it so that I could keep my eye out for it and it was delivered to my front door this morning. Now it's back on my wrist where it belongs. Running great.

Thanks again to everyone for their recommendations. I really appreciate it.

May I ask how much he charges for a routine clean and oil? I usually send mine to Rolex in NYC, but they are now close to $400...

Good choice. I have never used his services, but I have heard nothing short of absolute stellar about his services. This is why I always recommend him.

May I ask how much he charges for a routine clean and oil? I usually send mine to Rolex in NYC, but they are now close to $400...

I don't have the invoice right in front of me now, but I think that's in the ballpark for what he charges. I had some other repairs done that added more to my bill. Send him an email and ask. I'm very happy with his work.

Top Bottom