What's new

great looking luggage

FWIW my favorite stuff is here: www.redoxx.com. I travel light, and carry-on, so most of the time it's just an Air Boss and at most a Metro briefcase, both in saffron. Not exactly elegant, but bomb-proof, very well thought out, and theif-resistantly visible.

OMG another RedOxx fan here, I have spent about $1k on their gear.

I travel a lot and have learned to go carry on all the way. Their tri fold dopp kit holds a ton of gear.

You will not win any points for best looking bag when compared to overpriced name brand stuff, but you will come out ahead in the packability and well thought design arena.

These are wonderful bags folks. So if getting the job done appeals to you, check them out.
I will never tote or pull another roller!

BTW I do not work for them, just a satisfied customer.

Last edited:
I carry a RedOxx AirBoss and love it. I do wish however, that I could carry a more stylish bag. The RedOxx is about the most functional bag you could every buy but it just lacks the class and feel of a bag like the one below. This is what I really want.....

A Colonel Littleton No. 1 Grip. Now that is a nice looking bag!

proxy.php

http://www.colonellittleton.com/?p=products&f=prod&cat=3&id=lg1

SBL is amazing! I have a few of their items and they are amazing quality and they age very well. I am getting ready to get the luggage but am enjoying my other bags and briefcases. (you can see mine on their site. I won 2nd place last year in the photo contest.)

SBL is amazing! I have a few of their items and they are amazing quality and they age very well. I am getting ready to get the luggage but am enjoying my other bags and briefcases. (you can see mine on their site. I won 2nd place last year in the photo contest.)

Which picture is yours? I really want one of their bags. I'm deciding between the messenger and the briefcase. The bag basically needs to hold my 15" macbook pro - that's the only requirement

Top Bottom