What's new

Great Forum!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Hi Everyone,

Been reading the forum and decided to join. I have been wet shaving for a couple of years. Currently sporting an Edwin Jagger DE86, Vikings Emperor in satin chrome and have coming a "The Winning Razor".

Looking forward to reading learning more about this great hobby.

Adam

Welcome to Badger & Blade! :)

What an excellent beginning setup, which seems to be increasing! What kind of lather bowl and shave brush do you use? And also, what types of shaving soaps or creams do you use? Will see of the Winning Razor is your winner winner chicken dinner, you will have to report on that. Don't forget, we love pictures here, they don't have to be fancy, just give us something pretty to look at, like your shinny new razor hehe.

I am glad that you already love the forum, and that you've already been a wet shaver for a couple of years. That means, you already got experience, which puts you ahead of the curve. Its great to have you here, please do enjoy your time here at Badger & Blade! I myself love this forum, its awesome! 😁

.Welcome to Badger & Blade! :)

What an excellent beginning setup, which seems to be increasing! What kind of lather bowl and shave brush do you use? And also, what types of shaving soaps or creams do you use? Will see of the Winning Razor is your winner winner chicken dinner, you will have to report on that. Don't forget, we love pictures here, they don't have to be fancy, just give us something pretty to look at, like your shinny new razor hehe.

I am glad that you already love the forum, and that you've already been a wet shaver for a couple of years. That means, you already got Uexperience, which puts you ahead of the curve. Its great to have you here, please do enjoy your time here at Badger & Blade! I myself love this forum, its awesome! 😁
Thanks,

I like Cremo Original as a preshave and Nivea Shaving cream finished up with Nivea aftershave and Thayers Facial Toner. Use a badger brush and a Rockwell Synthetic brush as well.

Forgot to mention I have a Custom Jeff Mutz Damasteel Straight Razor with Mammoth Ivory. I have used it a couple times but it is so nice I just keep it safe and cherish it.

Attachments

• IMG_20220416_151818101_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20220416_151818101_HDR~2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Top Bottom