What's new

Great deal today on a Citizen Eco Drive watch

Just saw this on http://www.chronoshark.com/
A very nice Citizen perpetual calendar alarm chronograph that retails for $450 is only $139 on a one-day sale until midnight eastern time today. I've purchased a couple of watches from this site in the past with no problems.

Looks like a deal. Those Citizen Eco drives are great! A nice alternative to the chunkier low end automatic movements which are at the same price point.

I'd been looking for a nice looking Citizen at a good price for a while, and decided to get this one after seeing the sale.

For the features, it was the best I've seen at that price point, and not a bad looking watch either (though I wont know for sure until I see it in person).

I love my Eco Drive watch. Works like a champ, even under 90 feet of seawater. Hope you enjoy your watch.

The Citizen Eco Drive is a nice watch. Congrats on the great deal. I too am in the market for a quality watch on a budget. I saw a Pulsar that I really like, now if I can only get it for $40 on sale rather than $110....them maybe I can get it. LOL

Top Bottom