What's new

Great colognes, Long lasting, for less then $40?

What are some of your favorite colognes which have great lasting power and cost less then $40 for a decent sized bottle? (3+ oz?)

To name a few on my list:

Cool Water
Aspen
Nauticas

Here are my favorites for the under $40 mark:

-Versace the Dreamer
-Azzaro Chrome
-Coolwater
-Animale Animale (Smells just like A*Men and is my favorite under $30)
-Classic Match (sold at Walmart and smells exactly like Polo Green with great longevity and projection for $8.00 bucks!)
-Encre Noir
-Calvin Klein Euphoria
-Bvlgari Man

Encre Noir
Bogart PH
Hanae Mori HM
Caron 3rd Man
Azzaro PH
Jil Sander Man
Lalique White
Guerlain Vetiver
Ck One Shock
Rive Gauche
Those are a few off the top of my head.

Geurlain Vetiver
Rive Gauche if you can find it for under $40. The shaving can edition seems to be disappearing.
Cool Water
Sex Appeal by Jovan

Also Cereus #5 and #7 are really good and can be found under 40. Used to retail for over $125, they went out of business I believe. I bought both blind and am very happy for this quality scent for around $30. I just order #11 and am waiting for its arrival. I think these are great blind buy frags.

alt innsbruck

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 384
Bulgari Aqua and Bulgari Black can be had for less than $40 and they both last and projection well for me.

Also Cereus #5 and #7 are really good and can be found under 40. Used to retail for over $125, they went out of business I believe. I bought both blind and am very happy for this quality scent for around $30. I just order #11 and am waiting for its arrival. I think these are great blind buy frags.

Where are you finding the Cereus EdT #5 (or #7) for $30?

I just checked ebay. Cereus #4 & #7 still available for $27.99 shipped. #11 $32.99 shipped. Same seller 99.5% *** feedback over 3000 sales. Same place I got all of mine.
Could not find #5 for cheap, but I got mine about 4 months ago. #5 is going for close to $100. These ar 2.5 oz bottles by the way.

Last edited:
I just saw #4 on amazon for $13.50+ shipping. This is supposed to be the weakest of their line and many better options for fresh citrus scents.
I still think #7 and #11 would be well worth picking up at these prices.

Top Bottom