What's new

Great Brush Rack for the Wall from Target

I found a terrific brush rack at Target. It is sku # 73045, and is called Chrome utility Hook from Closetmaid. It holds 3 brushes (see pics below). I did bend the hooks a little so it would fit a little better. Costs $5.99 I think. And although my lousy pictures don't show it, it is mounted straight on the wall.

Great idea. I would consider either painting or staining a board that is a bit larger to go behind it and then mount it on the wall. This would bring the bristles further from the wall, plus add a bit of decor.

Randy

No, the brushes stay as they are. No forward lean, but I like the idea of a nice Mahagony board behind the rack. I'm planning to add another rack, so when I do, maybe I will mount two racks on one board.

What a great idea!

I found a terrific brush rack at Target. It is sku # 73045, and is called Chrome utility Hook from Closetmaid. It holds 3 brushes (see pics below). I did bend the hooks a little so it would fit a little better. Costs $5.99 I think. And although my lousy pictures don't show it, it is mounted straight on the wall.

Hmm.....If I bought that, I'd have to buy two more brushes to balance out the one that I have. Decisions, decisions. :tongue:

I can envision even large collections being able to be displayed in a small footprint. Cost is very reasonable
KNIZE tip :)

Top Bottom