What's new

Great Bath Soap

Greetings,

A friend of mine got me hooked on bath soap by Patti at www.soapdance.com a while back. My daily scent is Woodland Sprite, which is very aromatic – smells like I’m taking a shower in a pine plantation. Other fragrances I like are Tradewinds (Bay Rum & Lime) and Wisconsin Lager (self explanatory). Definitely worth a try.

Take care,
Rik

VERY cool Rik! Thanks for the link! They have some cool looking soaps....

proxy.php

proxy.php

About how long do they last, and approx. how would you describe the amount of moisture they provide?

joel said:
VERY cool Rik! Thanks for the link! They have some cool looking soaps....

proxy.php

proxy.php

About how long do they last, and approx. how would you describe the amount of moisture they provide?
Does the Lager smell like BEER? That would be an interesting smell!!

No officer, I haven't been drinking, I swear. I just got out of the shower and, well, you just wouldn't believe it!!

joel said:
Yes, it does, and apparently it is good for your skin and hair.... might have to try some!

I looked at the link, its made with Honey beer....mmmmm honey!! I have shampooed with beer, it made my hair soft and shiny.

And I have cooked a beer butt chicken too....pretty good.

Joel,
A bar will usually last about a week and a half of showering twice daily. I keep them on their soap decks to let them properly dry. Moisture provided will vary with each bar. The scents I use provide me with just the right amount. The scents my wife uses provide more moisture due to the exotic butter and oil content. Of course it will greatly depend on the hardness of your water. We have to soften ours or we'd leave the shower coated in calcium.

And yes, Art the WI Lager does smell like beer. To quote their site: "Made with Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss (my beer of choice!), this unique soap has an interesting aroma but is not overpowering. Did you know beer is good for your skin and hair as well as your mood? I am very impressed with the rich, creamy lather of this soap - reminiscent of the frothy foam on a cold mug of beer. The barley, hops and natural sugars in beer add a luxurious uniqueness to this one-of-a-kind soap.." Pretty cool huh!

Rik

Art,

Next time you cook your chicken, try to get a hold of some brats. First boil them in beer and onions, grill them, stick them back in the beer and onions for a rest, grab a bun and just try to keep the neighbors away! After all that work go grab a shower with beer!

Rik

Rik said:
Art,

Next time you cook your chicken, try to get a hold of some brats. First boil them in beer and onions, grill them, stick them back in the beer and onions for a rest, grab a bun and just try to keep the neighbors away! After all that work go grab a shower with beer!

Rik

Did I mention I shave in the shower?

That's for another post on another forum!

Top Bottom