What's new

Great and affordable aftershave and cologne sets

Does anyone have good recommendations for great and affordable aftershave and cologne sets? I have a collection of aftershaves I wear on a day off but when I go to work or out with friends, my signature fragrance is Quorum (Original during winter and Silver during the summer). They gift sets for both that have an excellent price.

I also own Stetson, Jovan Musk and Paul Sebastian.

Stetson Caliber 2 piece gift set (AS balm & Cologne) or Caliber 3 piece set (Shower gel, AS balm & Cologne).

What's the spending limit, because i came in to recommend something from Barrister & Mann,(Beaudelaire, 42, Seville, etc) and I don't think it's going to compete price-wise with some drugstore stuff.

Chiseled Face has a couple of scents I swear by that come in both EDT and Aftershave and are incredibly affordable. DR Harris has some pricier lines

Chiseled Face has a couple of scents I swear by that come in both EDT and Aftershave and are incredibly affordable. DR Harris has some pricier lines

Chiseled Face GhostTown Barber EdP is very intriguing at that price point. I haven't seen too many EdP at Sub $50.

Chiseled Face GhostTown Barber EdP is very intriguing at that price point. I haven't seen too many EdP at Sub $50.
big fan of both GTB and Sherlock. My niece (40 year old mother of 2) complimented my fragrance at a get together when I was wearing GTB.

Here in Chile, we get Aqua Velva AS 4oz and Ice Blue Cologne 2oz for less than $12, a true Classic

Captura.JPG

These are all great. Thank you!

I really wish Preferred Stock not only came in a bigger bottle but also have an after shave.
That 1.7 oz cologne bottle is not enough. That stuff is like 1990 in scent form. I love it.

Where are you located?That will help guide us where to point you.If you are in southeast find a Rose's or Maxway store.They are a family dollar type store with a better clothing selection and from time to time they get in some nice cologne/after shave sets usually for around 10 dollars.Stetson varieties,Ed Hardy and if you like boozy type fragrances Valor by Dana can be found in a set that has cologne,a/s,body wash and shave cream in a tube.The shave cream is good Stuff as is the body wash.The scent is whiskey,amber and vanilla and is nice and lasts all day.

the shave soap and after shave are great the edp is a little expensive for a 50ml but well worth it for this scent and it is a edp

Top Bottom