What's new

Grand Reopening

Hello BnB!

It's been a while. We had to almost gut and replace our website (CoinsAndMoreOnline.com) to make big brother Google happy, but it's finally done and we're restocking and relaunching.

To celebrate, we're offering a 10% discount to BnB members. Just use code "BnBReopen" at checkout, and the discount will apply to everything in your cart.

Just for fun, here's a photo I took while I was making the slide for the main page...

$BnBRazors.jpg

There are some neat, rare ones in there. Some are listed already and they're all in the hopper. What types do you see?

Thanks,

Bill

I need a little help. It's been brought to our attention that the new page doesn't work with some devices. So far, it's a very old Mac and a fairly old Android tablet. However, I'm trying to see if it's a wide enough problem to try and fix it.

If you have time, can you check the page ( CoinsAndMoreOnline.com ) and PM me if it's broken for you? If it is, please let me know the details of your device, browser and version. If it's broke, you'll know as soon as you get to the main page.

Thanks!

On Kubuntu Linux 16.04, running Firefox 51.0.1 and NoScript, the front page loads fine, and everything seems to be lined up well.

It also loads correctly on Chromium 55 (with a bunch more numbers)

On a Samsung S Relay, running CyanGenMod 11, it loads up as a single column in landscape mode.

Switching to portrait mode was smooth, and stayed in the same column.

Does that help?

Very cool. Yes, that's a great help. Thanks!

It does appear to be isolated to older browsers. We have discovered it is broken on Windows XP with IE 8.

I am concerned since a lot of our traffic is from Android devices.

Looks great Bill. Android phone no issues.
If you would like a suggestion...if something is sold could you make the 'sold out' a different color. Speeds up browsing on a small screen.
Good luck!

Jim,

Great idea! We're working on that now. Thanks for the feedback on Android too.

As a side note, if something is sold out, we probably have more. We just take new photos for each example.

Thanks,

Bill

Windows XP and IE 7.0. is a total mess!
Windows XP and Opera 36.0 runs flawlessly!
Windows XP and Firefox 51.0 runs flawlessly!

Anyway, everybody who runs Windows XP should know to stay away from IE. :)

Last edited:
Most people using XP and still doing shopping is likely using Firefox or Chrome in any case, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

edit - just put a notation on detection of those older versions of IE that says "This site is best viewed with a newer browser".

Looks great Bill. Android phone no issues.
If you would like a suggestion...if something is sold could you make the 'sold out' a different color. Speeds up browsing on a small screen.
Good luck!

Thanks everyone for checking this for me and the kind words!

We changed the site so sold out items are showing with an orange button, and in stock items have a green button. See what you think now.

Top Bottom