What's new

Goulet Ink Drop

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Also, my one month in the Ink Drop introduced me to an ink I love but would have never tried without it. I would have never in a million years ordered a sample of Diamine Imperial Purple. I got it in the Ink Drop and absolutely love it. It is a beautiful ink.

A month ago, I decided to bite the bullet and do the Ink Drop. I looked at their past selections and figured I'd give it a go. Now, I might go back through their monthly history and order certain selections that I think I might enjoy.

I think with pens and inks, like with razors and brushes, we find these thought to be "definitive combos" before realizing that sometimes the items that we've been neglecting are actually the ones we really want. There have been a few nibs/pens/ink colors that I thought I would not like, but I end up loving after I open myself up to them.

The one thing I do enjoy, when ordering from the Goulets, is add a "surprise me" ink sample.... It also introduces you to new inks!! I've gotten a few interesting ones out of that.

The one thing I do enjoy, when ordering from the Goulets, is add a "surprise me" ink sample.... It also introduces you to new inks!! I've gotten a few interesting ones out of that.

+1

The random ink sample is a great idea :thumbsup:

Never heard of this vendor till I came upon this thread. For me, being retired, I only use my Mont Blanc Skywriter, for my daily 'To Do' lists and personal correspondence. My preferred ink is Private Resrve's Chocolat (Brown). Therefore, receiving monthly ink sample(s) would not be practical for me.

Top Bottom