What's new

Goulet Ink Drop

Anyone who's been toying with this idea...don't wait. Just got my first month in and it's a dedication to Private Reserve...some awesome inks in here! Spearmint is going to be used in this years Christmas cards!

Tanzanite will be next on the list to try...also in this months bag. And the vials were big enough for my Pelikan to get a full ink out of it.

What an awesome idea!

Yep, a great service :thumbsup:

I normally only prepay 1 or 2 months rather than an ongoing subscription, otherwise the ink tends to come in faster than it gets used.

I did the ink drop for a while and it is fun, but yeah, you tend to end up with a lot of ink if you aren't using it all the time.

My problem isn't the samples... it's that I always find bottles I want to buy! 8 samples this month equated to 4 new bottles! But then again, I went through an entire bottle of noodler's black in a little over 3 months, so guessing I will go through these just as quickly.

^ This is why I haven't done it. I'm afraid I'd find too many inks I'd want to buy! Like my shaving den... I have only so much space to store my stash :)

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I am working my way through two bottles right now (Quick and a Noodler's), but once I start to get down, I think I will be signing up for the ink drop.
I had borrowed syngent's TWSBI Vac for about a week and seem to use ink at a much faster pace than he does. Perhaps it's because I use it full time at work while he generally makes short notes and such in the office.

strop

Now half as wise
I did it for 6 months,about a year ago, and am just getting down to a manageable level! Given all the bottles my son, and probably his son, will eventually inherit, I really shouldn't buy more ink. But what's the fun in that!:lol:

I did it for 6 months,about a year ago, and am just getting down to a manageable level! Given all the bottles my son, and probably his son, will eventually inherit, I really shouldn't buy more ink. But what's the fun in that!:lol:

I would be willing to allow you to adopt me, as a second son, to help relieve some of the burden on your son... :lol:

Top Bottom