What's new

Gotten Yours Yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
The guy who slammed into the barricade at the Capital and killed the policeman was part of a large anti-vaxxer group. I'm surprised that didn't get more coverage.

Are you though? Really?

Wife and I got our first round of Pfizer shots a couple weeks ago. For us here in TX it was very easy to schedule on line and we were in & out within 25 minutes, including the 15min post shot wait time. We Thought we'd be waiting 'till summer due to our age.

Last edited:
please put politics aside, and GET VACCINATED !

It's not even politics. The average time for a vaccine to get approved for human use is about 10-15 years.

That's probably why so many people are cautious about it. I'm not even anti vaccines at all. But the short time that this one was brought out should be of concern.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Are you though? Really?

Wife and I got our first round of Pfizer shots a couple weeks ago. For us here in TX it was very easy to schedule on line and we were in & out within 25 minutes, including the 15min post shot wait time. We Thought we'd be waiting 'till summer due to our age.

I had kind of thought the same and I am 55. My wife and I went to the mega-site at Fair Park in Dallas. We were in and out in about 25 minutes as well. That is one smooth running place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom