What's new

Gotten Yours Yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seven weeks past my second Moderna vaccination.
Since I’m a doctor in New York, I and my staff were eligible early.
No problems or side effects (lucky !) Little sore arm for a day.
My advice to all my B&B brothers .... this is so important. ...
please put politics aside, and GET VACCINATED !

Last edited:
On Sunday I was talking to my son in NYC. He and his fiancee got theirs last week. I'm not sure to the procedure they use in NYC but they were "invited" by a hospital to get the vaccinations.

My daughter-in-law lives in the same town I do. She went online as soon as the slots opened up for individuals over 18. Both she and my son got their shots last week.

None of them had any adverse reactions (all were Pfizer vacs.)

On Wednesday my stepson and another daughter-in-law for their vaccinations. My wife went online when the slots for those over 18 opened up and signed them up immediately.

Totally jealous of everyone who has gotten theirs or is scheduled. I’m still impatiently waiting to be able to sign up for mine. 90% effective for the Pfizer and Moderna and it looks like the data are showing extremely low chance of passing on the virus after getting the shots. THANK YOU to everyone who’s gotten them.

Got the 1st dose of the Pfizer vaccine yesterday. There was an "administrative glitch" that resulted in most everybody waiting close to two hours in line when they were scheduled for 15 minute appointments! Fortunately, the weather was good. What was really annoying is the staff people kept apologizing but nobody could explain what exactly had gone wrong. Anyway, there is a definite sense of relief on getting vaccinated. The second dose can be scheduled seventeen days from now, which I have marked on the calendar!

Totally jealous of everyone who has gotten theirs or is scheduled. I’m still impatiently waiting to be able to sign up for mine. 90% effective for the Pfizer and Moderna and it looks like the data are showing extremely low chance of passing on the virus after getting the shots. THANK YOU to everyone who’s gotten them.

Not sure what the problem is in some places back east. I have some relatives who still live in NJ. Both are over 65 and the husband suffers from Emphysema. They registered with the NJ system but have yet to be called to be vaccinated. And yet their son who also lives in NJ got his first shot two weeks ago! His younger brother is under 60 but lives In FL. He Has gotten both shots. Today my stepson age 50 and his wife age 38 will get their first injections!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom