What's new

Gotten Yours Yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Second shot in today! 👍

99.5% of surviving anyways, but I have the worst luck. Ever. Enough of my family and friends have had this stupid bug.

AA

We are making progress in AZ. Anyone 55+ is now eligible. My wife went by a CVS to pick up an RX and she said the pharmacy was filled with folks waiting for the shot or waiting the 15 minutes after the shot.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
The "roll out" here in Australia has been a bit of a dog's breakfast. I am in the second category that is due next week but we are experiencing some issues around booking appointments. This is also complicated bt the fact that many clinc that are offering the vaccine have not been supplied yet. I just want to get on with it.

We're over 65. We got our second dose of the Pfizer vaccine in Arizona last Friday- 10 days to "full" protection- yay!

Arizona has done a very good job with distribution. We have homes in Washoe County, Nevada and Maricopa County, Arizona and we got our second shots in Arizona before Nevada emailed me to schedule the first.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Wife and gave both had significant side effects from second shot of Moderna. Big bullseye rash on her arm, sleeping for 2-3 days like coma. Me, just dizzyness mostly. Unpleasant.

🤔 You feel mentally great after first shot, physically crappy after second. However, everybody is different. Better than a fatal coughing spell. It's a good idea to clear your schedule, just in case.

AA

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
My second shot is later today. No sore arm the first time - came home and played Wii for an hour (bowling, disk golf, tennis). They said to keep the arm moving.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Significant sleepiness, fog, haze, lethargy, out if it for a couple days after that shot no2.

🤔 Maybe better today. Maybe. Not sick, no fever, just "duh" for days! Wasted a long weekend. 🤔Except for the covid protection. That'd be good.

AA

Public health ethics framework tells me I am at the bottom of the list. Probably getting the vaccine sometime in December, when nobody else wants it and when there is one day left to expiry date.
No, it is not random rambling. The data, charts, graphs, statistics demonstrate that.
:001_rolle

Finally got my first shot I get my second on 4-2-21 , my wife is in the same grouping as me but never got notified so I went and registered her ( as she would wait to be told to register) she gets her first shot this Thursday . Sore arm after like 4 hrs was the only side effect I had .

Last edited:
Got the first Moderna shot on Friday. Just a sore arm and a bit of extra fatigue but I’m feeling good this morning.

My wife got both of her pfizer shots done - March 3rd was her second. Got my first pfizer on 3/11 and scheduled my 2nd while waiting in the :15 penalty box.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
I got my first. Is it true the 2nd Moderna knocks you for a loop?
Depends, everybody is different. The anecdotal evidence seems to be that Moderna’s 2nd shot is worse than Pfizer’s. My dad got his second moderna and basically just felt real tired the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom