What's new

Gotten Yours Yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completed both shots. When the dept I work for announced that they got us the Moderna vaccine I was one of the first to sign up and get vaccinated.

The first shot only gave me a sore arm. But the second shot got to me. The next day I felt really tired like I had a mild hangover and my lower back ached.

Wife and I eligible as we work in H&S care in UK. Had mine (Pfizer) in January but work have not booked my 2nd appointment yet, I'm due in April. My wife had hers in February (Oxford/astra-zeneca) and has the follow up jab in May booked.

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
The last time I posted in a thread regarding the Covid vaccine my post was :censored:

But I suppose it's safe to say that I've had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine and had absolutely zero problem. None, zilch, not ever a sore arm :)

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Got my first shot yesterday at the VA. Lots of veterans there getting their shots too. Very well organized. Moved through nicely. No discomfort so far at all.
My friend who is a hvac guy and his brother got both shots already at the va. He said it was super easy and quick.
They told me they had 154 Veterans to do in 4 hours time. They did a great job.

My wife works for the VA here in town and was in charge of the vaccination effort for all of the residents and staff at the nursing home. She personally vaccinated over 100 veterans and staff. She's volunteering to work overtime for a massive clinic at the end of this month to vaccinate many of the regular patients from the ambulatory clinics. Saying I am damn proud of her would be an understatement ;)

Got an appointment for the first shot tomorrow. I was kind of surprised it was that soon. Just would like to go out with the wife and listen to some music....like the beforetimes...

Got my first dose last Thursday. I wouldn't have been eligible yet, but it was closing time at the pharmacy, they had one dose leftover and I was the only person there who hadn't gotten one, so I got it. Waste not, want not.

I get my first dose tomorrow and the second appointment is 30 March. My brother in UK had his last week and reported a sore arm for an hour or so. His next one is after 12 weeks.

Not enough supply for us so I am still waiting. I'm hearing April/May. My son(25) got the vaccine a few weeks ago. Go figure

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Mrs. TL got the call yesterday afternoon and is going on Monday morning to get her Pfizer shot (first dose).

My wife and I got our second shot a couple of weeks ago. I qualified, even though I'm not yet 65, as a cancer survivor, my wife as my primary care giver. One of my wife's clients is married to an oncologist at the downtown hospital. She told him about me, he asked that I release my records to him and boom, got a call one morning saying a spot opened up , two actually, and boom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom