What's new

Gotta give C&E credit...

I have the Edwin Jagger travel brush from Crabtree & Evelyn.

I travel a reasonable amount and it was a decent buy for a compact travel brush.

It lost a few hairs here and there, but nothing significant for almost a year. I always dried it well and tried to keep it in good shaep.

All of a sudden it started shedding like crazy. Every shave was a mess. I almost just threw it away.

I took it back to C&E tonight and was pleasantly surprised. The salesperson took a look, agreed it was defective, and swapped it right out. Never asked me for my receipt (which was long gone) or gave me any hassle at all.

Good customer service. I really appreciated it.

I have the Edwin Jagger travel brush from Crabtree & Evelyn.

I travel a reasonable amount and it was a decent buy for a compact travel brush.

It lost a few hairs here and there, but nothing significant for almost a year. I always dried it well and tried to keep it in good shaep.

All of a sudden it started shedding like crazy. Every shave was a mess. I almost just threw it away.

I took it back to C&E tonight and was pleasantly surprised. The salesperson took a look, agreed it was defective, and swapped it right out. Never asked me for my receipt (which was long gone) or gave me any hassle at all.

Good customer service. I really appreciated it.

From the posts I've read, that's been the case...Congratulations on a successful hassle free experience with C&E.

Top Bottom