What's new

Got It Bad And That Ain't Good

Sam Harmon Shave Den 12/31/2008
proxy.php

Sam Harmon Shave Den Two Months after finding B&B
***still waiting arrival of 1930 Ball Handled Open Comb New in Box, 1940s Old Spice Mug and unopened puck of OS Soap, pot of Rolls Razor Strop Cream and 3 assorted Gillettes which look to be definitely a Red Tip in box and 2 1910 to 1930 razors to be determined.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Oh man, I see you got the iPod in the bathroom. I love listening to music while I shave... great setup by the way.

I gave my Fusion Power to my girlfriend when she couldn't find cartridges for her razor. She promptly cut the back of her knee with the single blade on the back.

Man, I am jealous of all you guys with these great "shave dens." I live with my wife and two daughters and those three women rule the main bathroom! I do have another full bathroom, and its 3x the size too, but its a up a floor from the main bathroom and my bedroom. My stuff is sequestered into the vanity below the sink. I don't know, you all tell me....is it worth it to move it upstairs and lay claim to my own haven?

Man, I am jealous of all you guys with these great "shave dens." I live with my wife and two daughters and those three women rule the main bathroom! I do have another full bathroom, and its 3x the size too, but its a up a floor from the main bathroom and my bedroom. My stuff is sequestered into the vanity below the sink. I don't know, you all tell me....is it worth it to move it upstairs and lay claim to my own haven?

Yes do it! A man must shave in peace. It's the only way to really get into the zen of it. :biggrin:

Top Bottom