What's new

Got a littl' Captain in me....

Well, it is New Year's Eve. I am here at my Father in Law's. He has gone to bed and the wife has Lifetime on the TV. I hate Lifetime. Being a chick, you would think that I would have an appreciation for the network, but no, I dont, I loath the network. It is horrible, IMHO. So, I sit here in my PJ's with my computer on my lap, surfing the internet with music blaring in my ears from my wonderful iTunes collection drinking a tumbler of Captain Morgan and Sprite!!! Oh, the things I could be doing. I have baby sitters here! :w00t:

Well, it is New Year's Eve. I am here at my Father in Law's. He has gone to bed and the wife has Lifetime on the TV. I hate Lifetime. Being a chick, you would think that I would have an appreciation for the network, but no, I dont, I loath the network. It is horrible, IMHO. So, I sit here in my PJ's with my computer on my lap, surfing the internet with music blaring in my ears from my wonderful iTunes collection drinking a tumbler of Captain Morgan and Sprite!!! Oh, the things I could be doing. I have baby sitters here! :w00t:

This post seems somewhere shy of fully coherent, but I'm glad you're having fun, in any case. Clearly, the Captain is doing his job. :001_smile

Top Bottom