What's new

Goon Greased has arrived

Just visited the Mens Essentials Store in Toronto today and picked up one of their "New Arrivals." Goon Grease, I've been wanting to try this stuff for a long time. Superb, best hold of any pomade, moustache wax I have ever tried. Word of Warning, this stuff is thick like moustache wax, really thick. I consider it a set it and forget it hair product. Seriously, I think if you tried to pull a comb through this stuff you may be losing MORE than a few hairs, know what I mean ?

Yes Sir, I love the Goon Grease and I too found that name quite hilarious. Menessentials is now sold-out. The product is good, your hair-do will remain un-molested in anything short of a Category 5 Hurricane. Only issue with it is that you practically have to heat it up with a blow torch to make it pliable.

Just visited the Mens Essentials Store in Toronto today and picked up one of their "New Arrivals." Goon Grease, I've been wanting to try this stuff for a long time. Superb, best hold of any pomade, moustache wax I have ever tried. Word of Warning, this stuff is thick like moustache wax, really thick. I consider it a set it and forget it hair product. Seriously, I think if you tried to pull a comb through this stuff you may be losing MORE than a few hairs, know what I mean ?
Thanks for the heads up!

Top Bottom