What's new

Goofball

Hi everyone, my name is Jim and I'm a GOOFBALL. I've been lurking here for some time now. My first impression was "what a bunch of goofballs...who the heck worries this much about shaving?" WELL...that was several DE razors, two brughes, tubs of shaving cream and soap, multiple bottles of aftershave and cologne. My Dad thinks I'm nuts(for using a DE), my friends roll their eyes, and my wife likes the way I smell. I'll take that. Being a goofball is alright with me; my face is baby-butt smooth and no more ingrown hairs....:biggrin:

Hi Bluto,

that's it, the virus has you...:001_smile :001_smile :thumbup:

Enjoy it and welcome to the family:badger: :a14:

Regards from Germany

Thomas

proxy.php

Yea! Verily I say unto thee! Another convert has seen the light!
I make no bones about being a traditional shaving advocate/activist. Today I found out I "converted" another co-worker; that makes 5. :cool: Though my boss still thinks I'm a "goofball." :001_huh:

--Mark

rschul2 said:
So Bluto, "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?" I always wondered.:biggrin:
"so...you guys playin' cards?"

I've tried to convert my father and friends, all to no avail. Oh well, more stuff for us to buy!

Bluto said:
"so...you guys playin' cards?"

I've tried to convert my father and friends, all to no avail. Oh well, more stuff for us to buy!

Bluto,

Welcome to the forum. My favorite line is when Bluto is on the stairs, and smashes the guitar..."Sorry".

Randy

Jim,

Welcome aboard! You're a goofball alright, but you're in good company... Not that we'll help you overcome your problem, but we'll give tons of encouragement to help you feed it. :wink:

-Nick

Top Bottom