What's new

Goodbye All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and goodbye. I thought this was a forum for folks to have discussions and help each other and give advice. Just tried to reply and help a fellow member with a question about Razo Rock Blue Barber and was told I don't have enough privledges. I have no time to play games or spend money on this forum. I enjoyed my time here, but now it's time to go. Goodbye and good luck to all.

Howdy, @Kek1964. I think this is a great forum! And I'm sorry that you had a bad experience. I hope that you continue to find enjoyment in Wet Shaving and maybe give B&B another chance sometime.

Hello and goodbye. I thought this was a forum for folks to have discussions and help each other and give advice. Just tried to reply and help a fellow member with a question about Razo Rock Blue Barber and was told I don't have enough privledges. I have no time to play games or spend money on this forum. I enjoyed my time here, but now it's time to go. Goodbye and good luck to all.
I did not spend money to join. I can post. Filters are in place to try protects BST- try to limit burner accounts.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
If the post or thread is in the BST Forum you may not have enough posts yet to reply in the BST Forum but you still should be able to send the member a PM. Try that and see how you go.

I thought this was a forum for folks to have discussions and help each other and give advice.
It is.
Just tried to reply and help a fellow member with a question about Razo Rock Blue Barber and was told I don't have enough privledges.
What forum was this and what was the exact message? Was it from the forum software or a moderator?

Sorry you're frustrated, but it's not possible to help with vague information.

Hi Kek, Guessing that you are referring to the Buy-Sell-Trade (BST) thread (link below) on Blue Barbershop. You received a system response as we need to have 50 posts before we are allowed to participate in this thread. My understanding is that this rule is to protect B&B members from scammers and keep the BST focused on friendly trades among friends. Right now you have 29 messages. Bottom Line is there are no games here, just a basic minimum participation rule for the benefit of the B&B community.

Hopefully you reconsider participating here, your posts to-date show that you were enjoying the forum and added value to the community.

Blue Barbershop BST Link:

WTB - Razorock Blue Barbershop Soap and or Aftershave - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/razorock-blue-barbershop-soap-and-or-aftershave.630328/

BST Guidelines Link:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom