What's new

Good with the Bad PIF

One last item to be added to the pot.

Strop Shoppe Russian Tea Soap Added 2/14/14

Now I just realized I will not be able to send out the PIF till I get back from my vacation. I hope no one has a problem with that.

Damn Fudd, nice PIF just keeps getting better! Have a great vacation. If the winner won't wait for delivery ditch them for ME! I will wait :001_rolle

One last item to be added to the pot.

Strop Shoppe Russian Tea Soap Added 2/14/14

Now I just realized I will not be able to send out the PIF till I get back from my vacation. I hope no one has a problem with that.

Just to be clear, I think everyone but me has a problem with that... lol

I am no wiggly worm

I'm in!

Wow, that is an incredible PIF. I can't wait until I amass enough gear to do a PIF myself. Right now, I'm squarely in the acquire new gear stage.

Does anyone else wish their neighbors were as nice as the B&B community?

And the winner is: #144DesertJake :drool::drool::drool:
Jake I sent you a PM if you could please send me your address. I will be sending out your package as soon as I return in about one week.

And the winner is: #144DesertJake :drool::drool::drool:
Jake I sent you a PM if you could please send me your address. I will be sending out your package as soon as I return in about one week.

Woohoo, congrats to the winner and thanks to the host for such a fun pif!

WOW! This is an insanely awesome PIF! Thanks so much!! I didn't even see that the Russian Tea got added until now. So many fun things to try.

The generosity of people on this forum is amazing. I'm going to have to do another PIF myself shortly.

Top Bottom