What's new

Good travel brush?

I travel often and love my Rooney travel brush in silver tip, there was a time when I used that brush more than my at-home brush....

In the end, I went with the Savile Row from QED... and used the opportunity to buy a few atomizers for my Thayer's WH... and some Proraso pre/post to enhance my Monday (or as I now call it, "Proraso Day") shave.

Thanks again!

Josh

Scotto said:
Travel brush, shmavel brush. I use my C&E best and keep the box it came in. Works great, and has been around the world with me.

Who sells the shmavel brush? I've been looking for one.

I really like my SR travel brush - have used it extensively and it works like a champ with creams and soaps.

drP said:
I cannot agree with Lee; i stated a long time ago that i can't see any differences between MY Major in super and in best; if i were in your place, i would definitely get the Major in best: you'll get yourself an heirloom travel shaving brush with superbe properties.

Peter

There is a vast visual difference between my Major 'best' and my Major 'super'. Granted, my best is older and has had a bit more use while the super has had minimal use.

Top Bottom