What's new

Good source for injector blades

Thanks to the BST forum I now have an injector and need to find some blades. I checked a local drug store and found none, will try a few more tomorrow. If I can't find any local, I'm looking for a recommendation for a good brand and source online

I saw some at Walgreen's the other day. I didn't know they still made them. It has really spiked my curiosity. Think I'll try to find an Injector now that I know blades are available.

DL

I'm also preparing to try an injector for the first time, and ordered some Schick injector blades yesterday online at Amazon. I'll be curious to see if anyone else has a better source. :cool:

Be careful when checking online as to manufacturers; the Chinese-made Schicks are supposedly superior to their German-made counterparts, which are more prevalent. Drugstore.com has been recommended, but I've only seen the Germans sold there. I haven't found any yet at the local Walgreen's in L.A., though they stock them in other parts of the country. Ted Pella's are also supposed to be good, but I haven't tried them yet. If you can find the American-made NOS Schick's from the '70s, you'll be in injector heaven, but they're pricey and increasingly hard to find.

Ted Pella's are also supposed to be good, but I haven't tried them yet.

If you order Ted Pella injectors make sure to order several packs to make the shipping worth your while. Also...Ted Pella insists on sending their blades via Fedex with signature required so have them sent to the office.

That being said, the Ted Pellas are very good but not as good as the NOS Schick.

Top Bottom