What's new

Good News & Bad News

The good news is that discovered Proraso Shaving Cream last night and I love it! :biggrin1: I've been using C.O. Bigelow from Body works figuring that its the same stuff. Bought some off amazon last week and gave it a try with my '56 SS Red tip and Feather blade (2nd use) and got one of the closest shaves ever after a month or so of DE shaving. This stuff is creamy and stays on the face....takes a couple of swipes with the razor to get it off my face! DFS that I'm still enjoying this morning!

The bad news is that towards the end of my shave I wasn't paying attention and cut the cr*p out of my upper lip! :cursing: It was a gusher...luckily I shave in the shower so the blood went down the drain. Quickly washed the rest of the cream off and applied my alum block....still bleeding. Put a wash cloth over it and applied some nick sealer and that did the trick. Still have a visible gash there so I'm going to have to avoid shaving that area for a while!

proxy.php

Of course, this just isn't a DE thing....I've cut the same area before with my Mach 3.....also when not paying attention.

Last edited:
Man, there has been an uptick on the boards in upper lip cuts this week :a46: I hate to admit it but Epic fail of the week goes to me... I cut my finger this week from trying to catch a EJ89 from sliding down the sink bowl while I was rinsing, The irony is that it was after an awesome shave :a52:

Man, there has been an uptick on the boards in upper lip cuts this week :a46: I hate to admit it but Epic fail of the week goes to me... I cut my finger this week from trying to catch a EJ89 from sliding down the sink bowl while I was rinsing, The irony is that it was after an awesome shave :a52:

We gotta remember to take it nice in easy with this shaving stuff....Pay attention folks!

Top Bottom