What's new

Good Morning from Bavaria

Welcome Marcus.
My family was from the Munich area and a town called Tuetzing. (I probably spelled it wrong.)
What is your favorite shaving gear?
Thank you,

it's almost right but without the e😉
it's a beautiful place. I live in the Munich area as well.
My favourite Shaving Gear:
Razor: Rockwell 6C and Mühle R89
Blades: Personna Platinum (German), Wilkinson Sword (German), Feather
Brush: Mühle STF, i prefer synthetik Brushes in general
Soap: The Goodfellas Smile (Furiah, Savage,Shibusa 2),Razorock (The Stallion,Puros)
ASB: Nivea Sensitive Cool
AS: Same as the Soaps

Hope that helps🙂

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Welcome to B&B. I also started wet shaving due to the cost of cartridges, and I actually saved a little money for about 10minutes into my first order of razor, blades, soaps, brushes, aftershaves, pre-shaves, and of course the matching EDT. :biggrin1:

When you get a chance head over to the Hall of Fame and tell us a little about yourself.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Rockwell makes some quality razors congrats! How do you like the weight of the razor? Do you find that its well balanced? I am still getting used to my new razor, but I am also a new DE shaver too so, I am getting used to the whole process too. But nothing beats a good facial lather in the morning. :)

Before i order the Rockwell i was a little bit worried about the weight but since the first shave all the worries have gone. This is a fantastic razor that gives me the best shaves in my den. I'm shaving almost everytime in the evening but of course i enjoy a nice facial lather then as well.

Top Bottom