What's new

Good match for Bulldog Stainless Handle - any suggestions?

I really like the heavier handled razors and the stainless Bulldog handle looks pretty nice.

Are there any great combinations people have tried with various razor heads they've used with this handle they can suggest?

proxy.php

Open comb or standard heads preferred... I have a 39C and that's got good heft already so I'm good on slants.

Any of the Gillette NEW models paired with your razor will produce a fantastic shave, but pair it with an English NEW like a raised flat bottom or a NEW style Goodwill and you may never shave with anything else. Or, you could do something crazy and pair it with the Weber PH, which is the only safety bar razor I have found that is as efficient and smooth as a Gillette NEW.

If you've never shaved with an open comb, I suggest starting with the American NEW short comb, unless you can score one of the English models.

Any of the Gillette NEW models paired with your razor will produce a fantastic shave, but pair it with an English NEW like a raised flat bottom or a NEW style Goodwill and you may never shave with anything else. Or, you could do something crazy and pair it with the Weber PH, which is the only safety bar razor I have found that is as efficient and smooth as a Gillette NEW.

If you've never shaved with an open comb, I suggest starting with the American NEW short comb, unless you can score one of the English models.

Especially if u buy one of krona kruisers NEW replates in nickel or chrome

I agree will all above. Only caveat, I don't think the iKon Bulldog fits the Fatip, but the Weber does.

I don't know much about the Gillette NEW models, or the Fatip...
It would be nice to have head only options vs buying a handle I may never use too.

Is krona cruiser a user on the forum? Might be worth looking into what is available used first - just need a little more info.

Thanks for everything so far - great suggestions!

I don't know much about the Gillette NEW models, or the Fatip...
It would be nice to have head only options vs buying a handle I may never use too.

Is krona cruiser a user on the forum? Might be worth looking into what is available used first - just need a little more info.

Thanks for everything so far - great suggestions!

Krona does replates of old razors... He does excellent work and they are relatively inexpensive.... Go to the hobbyist classifies adds and look for his name...

Top Bottom