What's new

Good deals at Italian Barber, got nice brush cheap.

I just ordered a RazoRock BARBER HANDLE 24 mm Plissoft Synthetic brush for only $7.99 at Italian Barber. I already have the Big Bruce in a 26 mm knot but now I wanted a 24 mm. Great deal. Here is a picture.
These brushes are a deal even when on sale. At this price it's like giving them away. I love my Big Bruce with a similar knot.

Plissoft.jpg

I just ordered a RazoRock BARBER HANDLE 24 mm Plissoft Synthetic brush for only $7.99 at Italian Barber. I already have the Big Bruce in a 26 mm knot but now I wanted a 24 mm. Great deal. Here is a picture.
These brushes are a deal even when on sale. At this price it's like giving them away. I love my Big Bruce with a similar knot.

View attachment 1562155

Fantastic synthetic knot, and a steal at that price. I have two, and am very tempted to get the smaller keyhole handle, and maybe a beehive.

Fantastic synthetic knot, and a steal at that price. I have two, and am very tempted to get the smaller keyhole handle, and maybe a beehive.
Now is the time to buy. Like I said, these brushes are a deal at the regular price, but now it's a giveaway.

View attachment 1562155

Bought that same 24mm brush a few years back with a (now discontinued) heavy chrome handle. It cost over $30. The chrome handle is a bit heavy & awkward, but the brush is excellent. Most of my badgers today (inc 2-band) cost me upwards of $100. While I hate to admit it, this synth, while not as much fun as a badger, lathers any soap just as good. It's my go-to brush for old, discontinued, tallow soaps I'm trying to conserve.

Bought that same 24mm brush a few years back with a (now discontinued) heavy chrome handle. It cost over $30. The chrome handle is a bit heavy & awkward, but the brush is excellent. Most of my badgers today (inc 2-band) cost me upwards of $100. While I hate to admit it, this synth, while not as much fun as a badger, lathers any soap just as good. It's my go-to brush for old, discontinued, tallow soaps I'm trying to conserve.
I've had a silver-tip badger brush that cost $125. but I like my Big Bruce synthetic much more.

Last edited:
I've had a silver-tip badger brush that cost $125. but I like my Big Bruce synthetic much more.
After seeing so many posts like this regarding synthetic brushes I've settled on two Razorock synthetics (Monster and Big Bruce) and a Blondie (Zenith 80N) boar brush with no desire for any additional brushes. Monster is three years old and still going strong after lots of regular use, Big Bruce around 6 months old and Blondie a year and a half with occasional use for my hardest soaps. All great brushes all purchased for $8 - 9 when on sale at Italian Barber. Between all these brushes I easily produce great lather from any soap, croap or cream.

After seeing so many posts like this regarding synthetic brushes I've settled on two Razorock synthetics (Monster and Big Bruce) and a Blondie (Zenith 80N) boar brush with no desire for any additional brushes. Monster is three years old and still going strong after lots of regular use, Big Bruce around 6 months old and Blondie a year and a half with occasional use for my hardest soaps. All great brushes all purchased for $8 - 9 when on sale at Italian Barber. Between all these brushes I easily produce great lather from any soap, croap or cream.
The RazoRock synthetic brushes are one of the best deals in shaving. I've had the Big Bruce for 5 years and it gets a lot of use. It's hard to beat for the price.

General MWF.JPG

Synthetic brushes have come a long way in the past 5-7 years. My two early synthetics were like lathering with a porcupine, and one of them cost almost $60. I've been very happy with my RR 24mm Plissoft.

Top Bottom