What's new

Good deal on Tabac

If you scroll down on that page where they disappeared from, you will see a little line of print that says something like: Click here to see items that are out of stock". when you click, it shows you a list of the things you are looking for. They also have a link somewhere nearby that says click here if you want us to send you an email when the items checked are back in stock. That has worked for me twice with fragranceX when ordering Tabac products.

Now for my PS: I didn't/couldn't force myself to really like the strong fragrance of Tabac, but of course the performance of the product is absolutely top drawer. For that reason, I have rid myself of my Tabac, and am patiently waiting for the day that we can purchase the Irisch Moos products anywhere that sells qualilty men's shaving products, like fragranceX for example.

Thanks for the tip. Awaiting email notification for the refills!

Its here !!!! I jumped on this deal from Fragrance X probably 3 weeks ago, and my Tabac soap in ceramic tub arrived today here in Vancouver, Canada. In case anyone in Canada is wondering I paid $23 & change (CAD) with the free shipping offer (+ a $5.00 coupon off my next order of Tabac if I like the stuff). It was delivered to my door with no import tax payable on delivery either. Its a great deal for Canadians considering we have such limited options as it is, and if you are a fan already or just want to jump on board & try Tabac, this deal is the way to go. It took a while but I guess with Christmas season upon us, its to be expected. :wheelchair: I have eagerly anticipated the arrival of the much praised TABAC.

You Merry Band of Enablers made me buy this by the way. :wink1: Yes, I am blaming everyone but myself.

Now the question is, will I like it?

I have not opened it yet, but I got a slight wiff of it from the package. And from what very little I could tell ... I think, I too, will be joining The Tabac Fan Club. It seemed like a good scent. From what I hear the best is yet to come. That being in its performance. I plan on using the Tabac purchase tonight for my shave with a 59 Fatboy loaded with a 7" O" Clock Gillette Sharp Edge blade followed up with Proraso Splash (my Favorito).

So I guess I will either have it posted for sale in B/S/T tomorrow or like so many before ... singing the praises of the Tabac :a29:

There is good new & bad news. I just came from Fragrance X web site & they got more Tabac shave soap re-fills in stock again. :w00t:

The bad news is ... this time around the price they have listed for this lot is double from before Christmas which was $8 bucks with free shipping.
Unfortunately they must have been reading B&B & realized they were practically giving the stuff away. :sneaky2:

Maybe the price they have listed now is a typing error :blink::biggrin:

If you do order from here dont forget to enter coupon code "FREE" in the coupon area for the free shipping

Last edited:
J

Jarmo P

There is good new & bad news. I just came from Fragrance X web site & they got more Tabac shave soap re-fills in stock again.

The bad news is ... this time around the price they have listed for this lot is double from before Christmas which was $8 bucks with free shipping.
Unfortunately they must have been reading B&B & realized they were practically giving the stuff away.

Maybe the price they have listed now is a typing error

If you do order from here dont forget to enter coupon code "FREE" in the coupon area for the free shipping
Yes the price now for a refill is a bit high 11.67€. Same time I say that when I ordered my one refill for 6.43€ including the postage costs in that, they propably did not make any profit. I will wait if the price gets cheaper before i order.

...And the SSAD kicks in! I just ordered the Tabac in the bowl from Fragrancex.com The Tabac is currently 10.99 for the refill and 13.99 in the bowl (about $14 and $17 Canadian). Free shipping until May 4. I really didn't NEED the bowl, but for the extra 3 bucks, and no shipping, it will be a nice addition to the shave den.

Top Bottom