What's new

Good deal for C.O. Bigelow Online

So are they not offering the same deal in store? I have one right next to work, otherwise I need to make a purchase on company time boss.

So are they not offering the same deal in store? I have one right next to work, otherwise I need to make a purchase on company time boss.

They should - had it before christmas but one of the coupons was in the packet they give you when you buy something. If they wont give it too you, buy something and return it...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DBlair
Buy 2, Get 1 Free = 2 tubes @ $10/each ($20) + 1 tube (Free)
Current in-store coupon (spend $15, get get any single item up to $13 for free) = 1 tube (Free)
Grand Total = 4 Tubes for $20 ($5/tube)

Hopefully my 4 tubes will last me a while.

It worked!

FYI to anyone that wants to take advantage of this offer. The employees had no knowledge of this coupon and I had to press them to figure out what the coupon was. The in-store coupon is inside the booklet they give you when you buy something. Not sure if it was luck of the draw, but the girl behind the counter would not take the coupon out of the booklet so I had to leave and get one from a previous purchase.

4 of the big tubes for $20.83 and they give you another coupon book so you can do it again if you so choose.

just ordered mine. my first purchase outside of starter set. If I don't like it, I am glad I have a few coworkers and family who I know will use it.

I have literally tried every soap and cream over the last two years. I am now back on and staying with the bigelow.

That's how I am I got rid of every other cream I had. I was a razorock fan and I still am big time but I just love the lather and scent...

thanks mark, i just got 4 for
proxy.php

-$4.00
$6.99
$0.00
$22.99

International Shoppers
This Web Site accepts payment only from U.S. and Canadian banks. All prices are shown in, and processed with, U.S. currency.

Before you check out, you may also want to consider...

I stopped in at the Bath and Body Works store at my local mall. They offered the large tubes of COB @ buy two, get two free, so at $10 per tube you can get four tubes at $5 apiece. I'm overloaded on this stuff, but the COB is an excellent bargain at BBW. Just a heads up for everybody.

-- John Gehman

yeah i dont mind paying full price. and at my bath and body works. its allways buy 2 get 1 free. its never gone back to full price every time.

For those who are local to a store, you can get this deal for $17!
When you go to check out just tell them you forgot your 20%off coupon. They hand these coupons out like pez! So the buy two at 10 ea + 6% mi sales tax - 20% = $17 for me.

Top Bottom