What's new

Good bye for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am amazed that a longstanding member would think that a new member being told he's wrong in saying that he is happy with his shaves would find it "entertaining".
I am not entertained by someone being told they are wrong, but all the fuss over something that strikes me as trivial.

Perhaps I am thick skinned because I am Australian. New members should be made to feel welcome for sure, but some people are determined to take offence to anything.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I am not entertained by someone being told they are wrong, but all the fuss over something that strikes me as trivial.

Perhaps I am thick skinned because I am Australian. New members should be made to feel welcome for sure, but some people are determined to take offence to anything.

There certainly was a lot of drama. I don't know that I would couch it as a hissy fit, but perhaps you have a different perception of that term than I do.
I agree with you about it being a trivial matter. But I don't think the OP was wrong to mention how he felt about a half a dozen guys telling him he doesn't have the prerequisite knowledge to know if he is happy with his shaves.

There certainly was a lot of drama. I don't know that I would couch it as a hissy fit, but perhaps you have a different perception of that term than I do.
I agree with you about it being a trivial matter. But I don't think the OP was wrong to mention how he felt about a half a dozen guys telling him he doesn't have the prerequisite knowledge to know if he is happy with his shaves.
I stayed out of it except at the mention of cake !! ;)

1667320875234.gif

Reactions: ctr
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom