What's new

Gone for a while

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Sorry, we only recognize dates that originate from the country of website origin :tongue_sm:001_tt2:
I work in the US in the aviation field. A lot of people in said field are ex military. The date format is date then 3 letter month and 3 number year. For example, today is 26JUN2014. As to the country at whole, we are the only one to do big (month), little (day), bigger (year).

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Well, I survived the surgery and the two weeks in the rehab hospital. I'm still pretty crippled up, but at least I'm back home and trying to feel normal. I appreciated all the well wishes and hope to be back to spending more time in the BL real soon. Thanks fellas!

Sorry, my left eyebrow shot up at that word :biggrin: Seriously, no matter how it hurts, do what your therapist tells you- it is the only way to get your range of motion back. My wife got a new knee last Tuesday, and we have had physical torturers, I mean therapists, come to the house. They are working her good, but it has to be done.

I work in the US in the aviation field. A lot of people in said field are ex military. The date format is date then 3 letter month and 3 number year. For example, today is 26JUN2014. As to the country at whole, we are the only one to do big (month), little (day), bigger (year).
Finally someone reasonable :thumbup:

Top Bottom