What's new

Gone, but not forgotten...2021

Shaving items you finished this year and will you get them again:

My list is short
AoS Sandalwood Preshave - repurchasing was my holiday splurge
How to Grow a Mustache Pumpk'n 3.14 - no, have two other pumpkin soaps
some samples, nothing I had to buy.

My sample of Port-Au-Prince is down to a nub. Unfortunately it's discontinued. I'd get another sample.

I did finish up an Arko stick but luckily I have another. Once I put away the seasonal rotation I'll probably go back to Arko for a bit.

KlarSoap.jpg
Seven months of daily shaves knocked this one out.

Finished, finished?

Am I supposed to report this craziness to the Mods?

For any B&B folks that this horrible experience happens to; go buy way more than you need and it won’t happen again for a long time, if at all.

My wife always tells me I’m a great big problem solver, solver is apparently silent in the spoken language.

The only full-sized tub that I finished this year was a tub of soap with perhaps my favorite scent - Grooming Department Yuzu. It was an early release from Mo and I've got a couple of partial tubs in reserve.

I also finished off about 10 samples.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
I’m nearing the end of a tun of Santa Maria Novella, I can see through it in the middle. A tub of Acqua di Parma is close too.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Finished, finished?

Am I supposed to report this craziness to the Mods?

For any B&B folks that this horrible experience happens to; go buy way more than you need and it won’t happen again for a long time, if at all.

My wife always tells me I’m a great big problem solver, solver is apparently silent in the spoken language.
Amen. My wife would pay cash money to hear me say, "Honey, if finished........(actually anything. Shave soap, aftershave, my daily, weekly and monthly chores....)

I finished a Speick stick that had been grated into a bowl. I was originally going to wait a year or two to replace it, but ended up getting four more once I read that the Tallow version was being discontinued.

Top Bottom