What's new

Golf: Post Your Score

No posts in quite some time around here. Played today and couldn't get the putter working to save my game really. Carded an 85 this morning after having a great string of games this past week of 79's and 80's two each.

Have an noon tee time tomorrow with friends to try and figure that putter out. In the meantime, may go back and read some of the Dr. Bob Rotella books that I have on Kindle.

Fairways and Greens ...

Oh good grief! I couldn't find a green in regulation to save my life this morning! And so as a notorious 2 putt player, I shot 86 today. One bright spot I suppose is that I played with the same golf ball for the last 3 rounds now. So there's that ....

Had 11 greens in regulation today and shot an 81. A few 3 putts today means that sub 80 was very possible.

Fairways and Greens! ⛳

God I miss this game. And I didn't start playing until I was 31. Playing at the time city league basketball, baseball and tennis I thought it wasn't challenging enough. But all my friends were lifelong scratch or near scratch players so I finally gave it a try. Within months I had dropped everything else except running. I was hooked.

Shot lights out today for a lifetime low score on the home course this morning. 39 on the front and 37 on the back for a lovely 76. I am stoked right now!

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I shot a 39 in my league last week - fourth time out, but I'll take it any week.

Now I am unhappily on a 4-6 week break from golf as I recover from prostate surgery (TURP). But I'm going to start hitting the putting green next week.

It's been about 20 days since my last post here. Despite playing 2-3 times a week I've gotten lazy. Shot an 83 on Sunday with a marvelous and quite unexpected birdie from the left side bunker on our #9. I just wanted to get it close to try and save par and it ended up so ....... so much better!

Yesterday I carded a nice 80 with a 41 on the front and a 39 on the back.

Fairways and Greens!

Shot a nice 76 today with 12 greens and 13 out of 14 fairways. 32 putts and only a couple of mistakes this morning.

Fairways and greens ⛳

Shot a personal best 74 a few weeks ago. Followed it up with an 89 and then a 96. Golf is hard. At least the Open Championship has been entertaining through the first two days.

Top Bottom