What's new

Golden Above the Tie razors

This is my "golden" idea for now. What do you think? Input welcome.

DSCN7459.JPG
DSCN7460.JPG
DSCN7462.JPG
DSCN7466.JPG
DSCN7463.JPG
DSCN7464.JPG

Is it part of the Windsor line? What’s the base metal? Love my Copper Windsor, I would really be interested in a gold Windsor.

Meh. Looks like you plated your SS Kronos in Gold - does it shave any differently ? Now I do like those less frequently used materials as in Copper Windsor, Bronze Timeless, Titanium Baby Smooth/Paradigm and Brass Karve/vintages but not terribly excited by the light weight Aluminum or plastic 3D printed heads. So if this is a "Gold" razor I'd expect the 109 gm Kronos to be 10K as 24K too soft and 2.5x costly just in raw material. Don't get me wrong Stan you make great ATT razors but just my 2 cents.

Is it part of the Windsor line? What’s the base metal? Love my Copper Windsor, I would really be interested in a gold Windsor.
Yes. My thinking is to add a choice to the site so you can purchase any ATT razor and select a plating for an additional charge.
Plating would include Gold and Rhodium and I am working to keep this a moderate up charge. Still working on the final details.
Just wanted to reach out and determine interest.

Top Bottom