What's new

Gold Toggles differences

just for information I´ll show the differences of the 5 numbers and the 9 numbers Gold Toggle. I´m wondering, how much 5 numbers Gold Toggle are made. The highest number that I know is 4209.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Wow interesting.I didnt know there were 2 different toggles.Thats a plus +1 on the thanks.And the new quest you have just given me.:thumbup:

Wow interesting.I didnt know there were 2 different toggles.Thats a plus +1 on the thanks.And the new quest you have just given me.:thumbup:

I don't know the official count, but only 7 or so are known to exist, including the one that Achim just acquired.

Some more info for you folks...

The 5 dial cost $7.50 in 1956. It came in a unique leather case, and the toggle switch actually has 2 positions. 1 throw is longer and opens the doors. The other throw is shorter and only loosens the doors for rinsing. The 9 dial does indeed have a spring inside the mechanism. I haven't taken apart a 5 dial, but I don't think it has a spring in there. The 5 dial turns much more slowly, and does not click like the other adjustables

Last edited:
just for information I´ll show the differences of the 5 numbers and the 9 numbers Gold Toggle. I´m wondering, how much 5 numbers Gold Toggle are made. The highest number that I know is 4209.

WOW, Achim that is a mighty fine Toggle as always :thumbup:

Top Bottom