What's new

Gold Plate or Brass Replacement Handle for New?

My friend gifted me a fantastic gold New LC, but has the typical cracked handle up by the shoulder.
I probably won't fix this one, but wondering about a replacement that would look right and fit the machined space on the base of the head. My Tech handles seem to be too wide a diameter...
Anyone know of a good aftermarket handle that would match color, and add some weight?
Thanks!

Not sure about a modern replacement, but I would just fix the one you have. It is easy I did it to my OLD. I added a brass bolt inside the handle for extra weight. Even if you do buy a new one I would fix it and add the weight just for another option.

The ball end that I have now is a beautiful handle, but I'd like to find something made of solid material.
Seems like a repair would function alright, but never look correct, and I didn't want to invest time/money/effort into getting too carried away with salvage work. Maybe if I could find a neat knurled solid brass shaft that I could use the shoulder and ball end on, THAT would be cool...

Top Bottom