What's new

Gold dollar mod competition

Nice razors and I voted, just curious why this is posted here?
Just to help with awareness and increase activity since they are up for public vote. Some people come in and only check one or two things and go again. (Used to do that a lot myself) So we are trying to help each other out by sort of "advertising" different parts of the forum for each other to help with overall activity.

I have been staying so busy that I had to take an extended hiatus from B&B. Now that things are starting to settle into a more normal schedule I thought you fine gents might like to see my nicest find from the summer - a mint S&W 586 from '85 in 4". I do believe she was unfired until she came home with me :001_smile Here are a few pictures including some leather I made up for here and I'd be willing to bet there are a few more that match ours too :) My first revolver was a Model 66 a few months ago and I really enjoy shooting this one much more. I need a 686 now! Such a fine-looking piece & that rig, what amazing work! Just before he passed, dad gave me his cousin’s Chicago PD service revolver, a 1984 (AEL prefix) 586. They’re excellent revolvers.

Top Bottom