What's new

Gold Bond - reformulated...grrrr

true......... but shop around in local Indian markets , you may find a decent price , and several brands to choose from.
I didn't think about that, there are a couple Indian markets near me I could check out that haven't been to in awhile!

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Been awhile, so I thought I should post where I currently stand in terms of talc.

English Leather is quite a bit better than Gold Bond ever was. But Borotalco... is something else altogether.

It is finer (i.e., less granulated), smells better, works better, lasts longer. Borotalco is amazing.

I don't miss Gold Bond at all now. Borotalco all the way.

Been awhile, so I thought I should post where I currently stand in terms of talc.

English Leather is quite a bit better than Gold Bond ever was. But Borotalco... is something else altogether.

It is finer (i.e., less granulated), smells better, works better, lasts longer. Borotalco is amazing.

I don't miss Gold Bond at all now. Borotalco all the way.

You all convinced me to try the Borotalco talc. I now have around 500g of it. Still have some Imperial Leather and AMB powder, as well.

I never realized there was such a thing as TAD. If any zombies should need dusting during the apocalypse, I should be able to help them out.

:laugh:

Strike "Anti-Monkey Butt" off the list....just rec'd a pkg with it today and they have gone "talc-free"

We cant have anything nice.....

Strike "Anti-Monkey Butt" off the list....just rec'd a pkg with it today and they have gone "talc-free"

I agree, I bought the new one and I'd say it's only about 20% as effective as the original. Plus it does not last long at all. New Anti-Monkey Butt is a waste of money IMHO.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

Amen. I am SO SICK of "everyone" being more concerned about my health than I am! I always order milk in a dirty glass just to get a rise out of my waitperson!

I love waitperson's and chairperson's and mail person's! And I have nuttin' against male person's either!

Another 1st World Problem whine - it appears that those that bulk purchased Imperial Leather Talc were prescient....as it has been disco'd

I even made trips to 2 diff Indian grocery stores next town over...none to be had. I did pick up 2 tins of Yardley Gentlemen Classic...real deal

It is a bit flowery, but the real talc is instantly noticeable vs corn starch

Another 1st World Problem whine - it appears that those that bulk purchased Imperial Leather Talc were prescient....as it has been disco'd

I even made trips to 2 diff Indian grocery stores next town over...none to be had. I did pick up 2 tins of Yardley Gentlemen Classic...real deal

It is a bit flowery, but the real talc is instantly noticeable vs corn starch
Not sure if we covered this already but there is scentless talcum powder available in 2.2 pound buckets and bigger. Now I have no clue how you would scent it but that amount would give you some space to experiment.

Top Bottom