What's new

Going to London, What to Buy

Hello,

The reason I am posting is my dear wife is going to London and has offered to buy shaving supplies for me. My question is, "Are there things available in London, not available for purchase domestically?" If so, "What stores would anyone recommend she visit for me."

Thanks in advance for the advice. Would love to take orders for everyone, but hey... =:cool:

Saludos,

Martin

SofaKing said:
Hello,

The reason I am posting is my dear wife is going to London and has offered to buy shaving supplies for me. My question is, "Are there things available in London, not available for purchase domestically?" If so, "What stores would anyone recommend she visit for me."

Thanks in advance for the advice. Would love to take orders for everyone, but hey... =:cool:

Saludos,

Martin

Martin,

Is it limited to just shaving supplies? If I was you I would have her pick you up some nice dress shirts and ties from TM Lewin at 106 Jermyn Street, London. They are having a great sale as I write this.

Their shirts are really gorgeous, check them out here: http://www.tmlewin.co.uk/webapp/wcs...0001&storeId=10001&categoryId=10153&top=gents

Cheers,

Joe

Top Bottom